Revival Masque contains three acids with three different properties for the skin, Lactic Acid to help lighten and brighten the skin as well as increase hydration. Asiatic Acid helps the skin look more rejuvenated and Mandelic Acid helps brighten the areas on the skin that are discoloured from pigmentation. Revival Masque leaves the skins appearance smoother and more youthful.
How to use:
- This Masque can be used to start off with for 10 minutes approx - twice a week.
- We ultimately would like our clients to be up their use of Revival Masque in order to be able to use it as an overnight product.
- To begin with (after your cleansing routine) apply a thin layer of Revival Masque to the face and neck, laving on for 10 mins and removing with tepid water and finally finish off with your chosen Environ AVST Moisturiser and/or broad spectrum SPF.
- Increase the time you leave the masque on the skin until you can comfortable wear it for 20 minutes
- Once you are at this stage you can now use the Revival Masque overnight, when doing so again carry out your cleansing routine followed by your chosen Environ Moisturiser, wait 20 minutes and then apply the Revival Masque before going to sleep
- Don't forget to rinse off the Masque with tepid water the following morning.
This Masque is great to use coming up to a big event as it plumps out and firms the skin allowing make up to be applies flawlessly!